The Information We Hold
GCG LLP holds personal information on its clients, suppliers and other individuals who have contacted GCG or have been contacted by GCG. These details could include:
- E-mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Physical addresses
Why We Hold This Information
- You have contacted GCG.
- GCG has contacted you or your organisation in relation to contracted services we have provided or may provide for you or your organisation
- GCG has contacted you or your organisation in relation to contracted services you or your organisation have provided or may provide to GCG
How This Information Will Be Used
- We will not share your information with any other person or organisation unless you give us consent to do so, unless required to do so by law.
- We will keep your information secure by storing it on secure computer systems within the UK.
- We will use your details in relation to any contract or prospective contract between us.
- For project related information we will hold information for as long as a contract exists between our organisations and for a period of up to 12 years afterwards.
- We will retain any other information for 10 years after its final use.
- GCG will not use your details for dissemination of unsolicited marketing information.
- You may ask for details of information we hold on you. Any such requests should be communicated in writing.
- You may ask us to correct or remove any information we hold on you. We will comply with all such requests within 1 month and as far as reasonably practicable.
- All such requests or any complaints should be directed to the Data Controller, Mr John Davis via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.