The Information We Hold
GCG LLP holds personal information on its clients, suppliers and other individuals who have contacted GCG or have been contacted by GCG. These details could include:
• E-mail addresses
• Telephone numbers
• Physical addresses
Why We Hold This Information
• You have contacted GCG.
• GCG has contacted you or your organisation in relation to services we have provided or may provide for you or your organisation
• GCG has contacted you or your organisation in relation to services you or your organisation have provided or may provide to GCG
How This Information Will Be Used
• We will not share your information with any other person or organisation unless you give us consent to do so, unless required to do so by law.
• We will keep your information secure by storing it on secure computer systems within the UK.
• We will use your details in relation to any contract or prospective contact between us.
• For project related information we will hold information for as long as a contract exists between our organisations and for a period of up to fifteen years afterwards.
• We will retain any other information for 10 years after its final use.
• GCG will not use your details for dissemination of unsolicited marketing information.
• You may ask for details of information we hold on you. Any such requests should be communicated in writing.
• You may ask us to correct or remove any information we hold on you. We will comply with all such requests within 1 month and as far as reasonably practicable.
• All such requests or any complaints should be directed to the Data Controller via email@example.com.
• Geotechnical Consulting Group LLP, 52A Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BE
• Our data controller can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018 Geotechnical Consulting Group LLP. All rights reserved.
Geotechnical Consulting Group LLP is a partnership registered in England No OC356005 and whose registered office is 52A Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BE.